We are safe and ready for you!
Not a member yet? Contact Us, call 513 246 2612 or Request a Tour today!
How we are keeping our Pavilion Members, Patients and Team Members Safe and Healthy
The safety of our Pavilion members and team members is our top priority. As the first certified medical fitness center in the country, the TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion has always been focused on safety, cleanliness, and healthy results. Our organization has set the standard for these protocols and will continue to differentiate our experience for you as we begin to reopen. Our entire team is committed to this goal.
In this commitment, our team members will be monitored daily through temperature checks upon arrival. They will be required to wear masks or face shields, and encouraged to wear gloves. All members and patients will also be monitored through temperature checks, required to wear masks in common areas, and encouraged to wear masks while exercising.
Our safety and cleanliness protocols include practicing the 3 Ds:
- Disinfecting, Decluttering and Distancing daily.
- The fitness floor is closed from 1:30 – 2 p.m. daily for deep cleaning.
- Equipment is sanitized by team members and members.
- Center cleaned daily with electrostatic cleaning device
Hours of operation for the Pavilion fitness center
Tours and Membership activation available any time or by appointment!
- General access: Weekdays, 5:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., 2-3:30 p.m. for “Masked Only exercise” on the fitness floor, 3:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturdays 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sundays 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Fitness Floor Closed for deep cleaning weekdays from 1:30 - 2 p.m.
- Masked Exercise time on the fitness floor: weekdays 2-3:30 p.m.
- Kids Life Center: Weekdays 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.; Saturdays only 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. (reservations required: 513 246 2615)
Members should bring the following with them upon entering the center:
Pavilion members will need to enter through the main front (south) entrance. Members will be required to wear a mask upon entering the center, checking in, and in all common areas and as moving about the center. Masks are encouraged during exercise. You should also bring the following if needed:
- Your membership card to be self-scanned at the reception desk
- Water bottle which is refillable at the touchless water station locate in the café
- Your own personal accessory equipment such as towels, a yoga mat or pool noodle that will not be shared.