TriHealth Women’s Center Kenwood offers outpatient nutrition counseling that includes individualized nutrition assessment, diagnosis and intervention. After the initial assessment, our Registered Dietitian Nutritionist will monitor and evaluate progress with the patient and their targeted nutrition plan. Nutrition education for disease prevention and nutrition counseling for chronic conditions are provided over a series of visits.
- Nutrition screening and education
- Individual nutrition consultations
- Weight loss, weight maintenance or weight gain strategies
- Nutrition counseling for chronic health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.
- Meal planning strategies
- Counseling regarding food allergies and intolerance
- Dietary support for patients facing cancer, gastrointestinal conditions
- General healthy lifestyle
- Previous bariatric surgery
- Other services available, please call to inquire.
Kate Spitzer received her Bachelor's of Science in Health and Sports Studies from Miami University. She completed her dietetic internship at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, MA. She is a Registered Dietitian and is licensed by the state of Ohio.
Kate believes in the importance of patient-centered care. She provides evidence-based medical nutrition therapy, and works with patients to find practical ways to implement new strategies to improve their health and quality of life. She takes a realistic approach to goal setting, providing a supportive environment to facilitate lasting behavior change. She provides individual nutrition counseling, and also works at the TriHealth Fitness and Health Pavilion where she leads weight loss classes, Healthy Living Workshops, and cooking demonstrations.
Kate looks forward to collaborating with you to help you achieve your personal health goals!