Now Open to Serve Butler County
TriHealth Liberty, at 8020 Liberty Way (the corner of Liberty Way and Cox Road) offers a variety of TriHealth services at a single convenient location in Butler County. This means one-stop convenience for the latest in x-ray, primary care, orthopedic and sports medicine, physical therapy, women’s services, urgent care and laboratory services. To learn more, call 513 246 1760.
- Priority Care - When searching for an urgent care in Cincinnati, you can trust TriHealth Priority Care, where — unlike some urgent care centers — there is always a connection to a physician, and you can reserve your spot. Questions about reserving your spot? Click here to read more about this convenient service. https://www.trihealth.com/institutes-and-services/trihealth-orthopedic-and-sports-institute/physicians
- Primary Care - We specialize in the prevention, diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of health problems. Our primary care providers often collaborate with TriHealth specialists to provide you with high-quality, seamless care at a moment’s notice.
- Orthopedics - Nobody in Cincinnati has more depth and breadth of experience than the TriHealth Orthopedic & Sports Institute. We perform more orthopedic surgeries and treat more types of injuries and ailments than anyone else.
- Physical Therapy/Hand Therapy - During each visit, you will be treated by our licensed, highly trained physical therapy staff that works closely with you and your physician to design an individual therapy program that best meets your specific needs. We offer high-quality care based on a personalized touch, with a strong emphasis on patient education and communication.
- Cincinnati Urogynecology Associates - The experts at TriHealth Women’s Services Cincinnati Urogynecology Associates evaluate and treat female pelvic floor disorders using innovative non-surgical and minimally invasive surgical treatments.
- Women's Services Midwife Care - TriHealth Women's Services Midwife Care offers a highly personal approach to maternity care and women's health that is both fresh and time-tested.
- Hand Surgery Specialists - Using both surgical and non-surgical approaches, we treat all problems of the hand. Our doctors have one goal for patients: to return maximum function as quickly as possible to your hand and upper extremity. Over the years, we have had thousands of successes achieving exactly that.
- Laboratory Services - Our personal service sets us apart from other laboratories. Our pathologists and laboratory professionals know the physicians and patients in the community. We can offer a level of expertise, communication and service that is difficult to find in larger laboratories.