Our practice is dedicated to your health and wellness, and we appreciate the opportunity to provide you with excellent care. Our service to you begins with clear communication about what to expect from us and how we can best help you. We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home recognized by the National Committee of Quality Assurance (NCQA). You may wonder how this is different than a regular doctor’s office.
The following are a few of the distinguishing factors:
- Patient access and continuity of care: We want to help you choose the appropriate level of service that you may need.
- Chronic disease population management: If you happen to have diabetes, high blood pressure, COPD or any other chronic illness, we will not only treat the illness but help you prevent hospitalizations and complications.
- Personalized goal setting: We work as a team to help you achieve the best quality of life possible.
- Shared decision-making: We will provide the information needed for you to make the choices that are most appropriate for your health.
- Care coordination: If you need to see a specialist, require community support services, tests, medications or pre-authorizations, we will help you navigate the system to meet your needs.
- Quality of care can be measured: We measure our performance and set goals to achieve or surpass the national average, continuously striving for improvement.