- Preparent Carrier Screen is a video courtesy of Progenity which explains testing for disorders that parents can carry and pass on to their children.
- HerAlopecia is a support group for women with hair loss.
- Menopause.org is the website for the North American Menopause Society. Dr. Thie is certified as a menopause practitioner by this organization.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- PCOSnutrition.com is a site developed by Angela Grassi, a nutritionist who specializes in dietary counseling for patients with polycystic ovaries.
- PCOSchallenge.com is a support system to help women with PCOS find resources, blogs and book reviews.
- PCOSupport.org is a great site for those who have been diagnosed with PCOS.
- soulcysters.net is a support site for women with PCOS.
- The Androgen Excess Society is a professional organization that is dedicated to promoting knowledge in every aspect of androgen excess disorder such as PCOS and hirsutism from other causes.
- Turnersyndrome.org is a support group and clearing house for patients with Turner Syndrome. This is a chromosome disorder, usually the absence of one X chromosome that leads to absent periods, premature menopause and infertility.
- Adoption Connection is an Ohio Adoption Agency in Cincinnati that has helped many of our patients build their families.
- Adopting.org features information on domestic, international, open adoptions.
- Path2Parenthood is a national non-profit based in New York City, which advocates and serves as a resource for topics related to fertility.
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- The National Infertility Association
- Ferring Reproductive Health