Abnormal uterine bleeding:
- Hormonal or surgical control of uterine bleeding
- Assessing patients for painful periods and painful intercourse and fertility preservation
Menopause and Perimenopause:
- Provide an evaluation of your health at the time around the menopause with a discussion of menopausal symptoms, osteoporosis, sexual health and benefits and risks of various treatments. Early menopause, which is defining as before age 35, is also diagnosed and treated.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome:
- A hormone imbalance which can result in irregular periods and increased hair growth as well as ultrasound changes in the ovaries. This problem is often found along with insulin resistance and problems with sugar levels
- Initial evaluation for bone loss and risk for fracture