The TriHealth Center for Simulation and Education provides clinical operation and education services to all TriHealth departments throughout our network. Additionally, the TriHealth Center for Simulation and Education is the sole TriHealth provider of continuing education for area Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and is accredited by the Ohio Department of Public Safety (#1447).
The mission of the TriHealth Center for Simulation and Education is to advance the clinical practices of our team members and the health status of the people they serve. We pursue our mission through relevant, evidence-based, and innovative strategies in simulated and clinical environments.
The vision of the TriHealth Center for Simulation and Education is to be recognized as a resource for improving healthcare services, to create a place where team members can learn in a safe and dynamic environment, and to support the community in which we serve.
- Respect for All People: treating all people with the same degree of compassion we would want for ourselves and our families.
- Stewardship: choosing to serve the community rather than ourselves by making the best use of our time, treasures and talents. Stewardship includes our environmental commitment.
- Service Excellence for all Customers: entrusting people to anticipate customer needs, continuously improving services and consistently exceeding the customer's expectations. Quality of our services is defined by the internal and external customer.
- Response to Community Needs: making decisions to meet the diverse needs of the community while respecting various community cultures and our own values.
- Respect for our Spiritual Heritage: emphasizing the organization's spiritual roots and behaving such that our values are evident in everything we do.
- Valuing Differences: nurturing an environment that values diversity, recognizes differences, encourages personal growth and enhances the self-worth of each individual.
Please contact one of our team members to find out how the TriHealth Center for Simulation and Education can improve your clinical practice.