Priority Care - Open to the Public Seven Days a Week
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Holiday Hours 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (unless otherwise noted)
Upcoming Holiday Hours
|Martin Luther King Day||January 21, 2019||Regular Hours (8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.)|
|Easter||April 21, 2019||Noon to 4:30 p.m.|
|Memorial Day||May 27, 2019||8 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
Priority Care Services and Treatments:
- When in season,* flu shots are available on a walk-in basis at a price competitive with retail clinics. (nasal spray vaccine not offered)
- Wound care/stitches
- On-site X-rays
- Broken bones/fracture evaluation
- Splinting of injuries
- Minor burn care
- Minor sports- and work-related injuries
- Cough, cold, asthma, flu
- Infections such as strep, urinary, skin, respiratory/lung
- Lab testing for these conditions on site
Clarifications on Care
- Priority Care is not able to fulfill walk-in orders (from other physicians) for lab testing, blood draws, X-rays, or other orders.
- Pre-surgery physicals or administrative physical exams are not provided on-site. Contact TriHealth occupational medicine offices at 513 853 1040 for administrative physical exams, such as work physicals.