Video Visits Available
Video visits are now available through our Glenway location. Click here to schedule a video visit and select the "Video Visit" option as the reason for your visit.
Reserve Your Spot for Urgent Care Where and When You Need It
Notice: TriHealth Priority Care - Liberty Temporary Closure Effective April 17, 2020
The TriHealth Priority Care - Liberty location is temporarily closing effective April 17, 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience. You can still receive care at any of our other locations. Our Mason location is only minutes away and you can also schedule a video visit by clicking here and selecting "Video Visit" as the reason for your visit.
TriHealth Priority Care – Anderson
(across from Anderson Township Fire Department)
TriHealth Priority Care - Mason
(in front of Kroger)
TriHealth Priority Care - Glenway
(in front of Kroger)
TriHealth Priority Care - Oxford
5151 Morning Sun Road,
Urgent Care Close to You
When searching for an urgent care in Cincinnati, you can trust TriHealth Priority Care, where — unlike some urgent care centers — there is always a connection to a physician and you can reserve your spot. Questions about reserving your spot? Click here to read our more about this new convenient service. For other Priority Care questions, read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Priority Care - Open to the Public Seven Days a Week
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Holiday Hours 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (unless otherwise noted)
Upcoming Holiday Hours
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 25, 2020||8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
|Independence Day||Saturday, July 4, 2020||9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
Priority Care Services and Treatments:
- When in season,* flu shots are available on a walk-in basis at a price competitive with retail clinics. (nasal spray vaccine not offered)
- Wound care/stitches
- On-site X-rays
- Broken bones/fracture evaluation
- Splinting of injuries
- Minor burn care
- Minor sports- and work-related injuries
- Cough, cold, asthma, flu
- Infections such as strep, urinary, skin, respiratory/lung
- Lab testing for these conditions on site
- TB screen test
- Sport/Basic pre-employment physicals
Clarifications on Care
- Priority Care is not able to fulfill walk-in orders (from other physicians) for lab testing, blood draws, X-rays, or other orders.
- Pre-surgery physicals or administrative physical exams are not provided on-site. Contact TriHealth occupational medicine offices at 513 853 1040 for administrative physical exams, such as work physicals.