1. You will have access to care from a physician.
At TriHealth Priority Care, you will be evaluated by a healthcare professional (physician and/or nurse practitioner) during every visit. Many urgent care clinics are staffed by nurse practitioners and physician assistants alone. While nurse practitioners and physician assistants play an important role in the healthcare team, our physicians bring additional expertise into the patient evaluation and always are available for consultation.
Our physicians undergo more advanced training and complete a medical residency program. All of TriHealth Priority Care’s physicians are Board Certified.
2. In most cases, TriHealth Priority Care’s co-pay is the same as that of a primary care physician office visit.
If you go to an urgent care center, you may find that you are charged a higher co-pay. TriHealth Priority Care serves as an extension of your family physician; when he/she is not available or when you have an immediate need, we’re here to help you at the same low cost.
3. TriHealth Priority Care is backed by the strength of a comprehensive, integrated health care system.
- Your primary care physician — regardless of whether he/she is a part of TriHealth — will have electronic access (through our connected medical record) to information about the care you receive at TriHealth Priority Care.
- The same radiologists who work at Bethesda North and Good Samaritan hospitals will be the ones evaluating your X-rays.
- Your lab work will go through the TriHealth Labs’ high-quality process.
- Should you need additional care, we can help guide you to appropriate resources throughout TriHealth and the community.
4. TriHealth Priority Care takes customer service seriously.
We are consistently ranked high by our patients in satisfaction surveys due to our:
- Short wait times
- Extended hours (weekdays 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., weekends 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Friendly, caring and professional staff
- Clean and modern centers
5. Our health care experience and commitment exceeds that of most urgent care facilities.
Bethesda North and Good Samaritan hospitals, which comprise TriHealth along with other hospitals and outpatient centers, have been caring for the greater Cincinnati community for more than 150 years with a mission to improve the health status of the people we serve. TriHealth Priority Care centers help to fulfill that mission every day.