Video Visits Available
Video visits are now available through our Glenway location. Click here to schedule a video visit and select the "Video Visit" option as the reason for your visit.Schedule a Video Visit
Reserve Your Spot for Urgent Care Where and When You Need It
TriHealth Priority Care – Anderson
(across from Anderson Township Fire Department)
TriHealth Priority Care - Mason
(in front of Kroger)
TriHealth Priority Care - Glenway
(in front of Kroger)
TriHealth Priority Care - Liberty
8020 Liberty Way
TriHealth Priority Care - Oxford
5151 Morning Sun Road,
Urgent Care Close to You
When searching for an urgent care in Cincinnati, you can trust TriHealth Priority Care, where — unlike some urgent care centers — there is always a connection to a physician and you can reserve your spot. Questions about reserving your spot? Click here to read our more about this new convenient service. For other Priority Care questions, read our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Christmas Eve, December 24: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.*
- *Oxford location Christmas Eve: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year's Eve, December 31: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.*
- *Oxford location New Year's Eve: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- New Year's Day:12 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.*
- *Oxford location New Year's Day: Closed
Priority Care - Open to the Public Seven Days a Week
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Holiday Hours 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (unless otherwise noted)
- Oxford Hours: Monday-Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Priority Care Services and Treatments:
- When in season,* flu shots are available on a walk-in basis at a price competitive with retail clinics. (nasal spray vaccine not offered)
- Wound care/stitches
- On-site X-rays
- Broken bones/fracture evaluation
- Splinting of injuries
- Minor burn care
- Minor sports- and work-related injuries
- Cough, cold, asthma, flu
- Infections such as strep, urinary, skin, respiratory/lung
- Lab testing for these conditions on site
- TB screen test
- Sport/Basic pre-employment physicals
Clarifications on Care
- Priority Care is not able to fulfill walk-in orders (from other physicians) for lab testing, blood draws, X-rays, or other orders.
- Pre-surgery physicals or administrative physical exams are not provided on-site. Contact TriHealth occupational medicine offices at 513 853 1040 for administrative physical exams, such as work physicals.