The best way to defend your home from the flu season is to get a flu vaccination from TriHealth Priority Care.
Open 7 Days a Week
- Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays & Sundays, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Why Choose TriHealth Priority Care?
- No Appointment Necessary
- Open seven days a week, including evenings and most holidays
- Convenient to where you live, work or shop
- Copay similar to most physician office visits
- Access to a physician at all times
- A shared electronic medical record system, allowing your primary care physician access to information about the care you receive
When Cold and Flu Season Strikes, Be Prepared
Don’t wait around when you get hit with the flu or a cold. Priority Care, TriHealth's urgent care, is open and ready with short wait times to help you feel better fast.
- Fever between 102 °F and 106 °F
- Body aches
- Flushed face
- Lack of energy
- Nausea and vomiting
Check out these related videos and articles on the flu:
Call your doctor or visit TriHealth Priority Care if you get the flu and think you are at risk for having complications or if your flu symptoms are severe and self-treatment is not working.