When to Choose the ER Over Priority Care
Call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department if you experience any of the following:
- Chest pain or pressure
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Sudden or severe pain
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Any loss of movement of your leg, arm or face
- Any loss of coordination or problems with balance
- Blackouts/loss of consciousness
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Any new dizziness, weakness or changes in vision
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Changes in mental status, such as confusion
Click here for information about TriHealth's Emergency Departments.
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.