Click here for vaccine scheduling and information regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus
Click here for more information about vaccines, our precautions and facts about the virus.
When to Choose the ER Over Urgent Care
Call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department if you experience any of the following:
- Chest pain or pressure
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Sudden or severe pain
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Any loss of movement of your leg, arm or face
- Any loss of coordination or problems with balance
- Blackouts/loss of consciousness
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Any new dizziness, weakness or changes in vision
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Changes in mental status, such as confusion
Click here for information about TriHealth's Emergency Departments.
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.