From hearing evaluations to brainstem response testing, the experts at TriHealth offer a comprehensive range of audiological services for patients of all ages.
Infant hearing screens are provided for each baby born at TriHealth, with follow-up appointments and recommendations made as necessary.
TriHealth audiologists at Bethesda North and Good Samaritan Hospitals provide hearing assessments for adults and children and vestibular (balance) assessments for adults.
TriHealth audiologists at seven Group Health offices treat a full range of hearing issues in adults and children, from hearing loss to tinnitus. The audiologists conduct hearing tests and provide professional hearing aid evaluation and fitting services. They work closely with TriHealth ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctors to provide quality medical care.
Learn more >
Audiology Services We Offer
TriHealth audiologists perform a multidisciplinary assessment on each patient to determine the most effective treatment option.
Your plan of care may include:
- Hearing evaluation
- Videonystagmography (VNG)
- Electrocochleography (ECOG)
- Otoacoustic emission testing (TEOAE & DPOAE) for infant hearing screening
- Automated auditory brainstem response (AABR) for infant hearing screening
- Diagnostic auditory brainstem response testing (ABR)
- Diagnostic transient and distortion product & otoacoustic emissions (TEOAE & DPOAE)
- Middle ear testing (tympanometry and acoustic reflex testing)
- Parent education on hearing loss, related topics and resources regarding referral programs for identified hearing impaired infants/children
- Hearing aid evaluation and fitting
- Follow-up care for surgical treatments, including Baha® bone conduction implants and cochlear implants
Audiology Conditions We Treat
Conditions commonly treated by TriHealth’s audiological services, include:
- Hearing loss
- Balance problems
- Inner ear problems
- Middle ear pathologies
- Vestibular pathologies
- Atypical hearing loss appropriate for surgical options