From functional mobility training to community reintegration, the Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital at TriHealth offers a comprehensive range of services for patients of all ages. We use a combination of patient-centered care and intensive therapy to maximize your level of independence so you can lead a healthy, normal life.
Admission begins with a referral from your doctor, followed by an evaluation with one of our rehabilitation medicine physiatrists. Patients and their families are welcome to schedule a tour of the Rehabilitation Hospital to familiarize themselves with the program and staff, and to outline the expectations for success.
Our Services, a Team Approach
Our multidisciplinary team of experts creates a comprehensive treatment plan for your specific needs. This helps ensure smooth transitions and uninterrupted progress throughout your stay.
Some of the conditions we commonly treat include stroke (also known as Cerebral Vascular Accident or CVA), orthopedic, amputations, head trauma, spinal cord injury, cardiac, oncology, deconditioning, Multiple Sclerosis, and neurologic disorders.
Our full list of services:
- Daily supervision by a physical medicine physician specially trained in rehab medicine
- 24-hour rehabilitative nursing care
- Therapy: Physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Social work and case management
- Patient education
- Psychological counseling
- Orthotic/prosthetic consultation
- Discharge planning
- Stroke recovery support group
- Stroke educational classes and resource materials available
- Dietary counseling
- Wound Care
- Welcome Conference/Patient Family Conference
- Home evaluation/Day Pass/Patient family training
- Independent for a Day Program
- Peer Mentoring
- Weekly team meetings with your care team to discuss D/C planning/goals
- Fall prevention Program
- Specialty wheelchair evaluation/fitting
Helpful Information for inpatient rehabilitation patients and their families.
Read about our commitment to quality and review data from our facilities.