One phone call to TriHealth Navigator for Senior Services connects you to a free, comprehensive resource for Cincinnati's older adults, their families and caregivers.
Experienced seniors' health professionals work with you to locate and arrange for the most appropriate support, whether within TriHealth or through another community service.
We can help guide you through a complex network of senior care options:
- All-inclusive care
- In-home medical care
- Personal emergency response and home safety services
- Independent living assistance
- Rehabilitation services
- Diagnostic and testing locations
- Long-term care
- Hospice care
- Senior-oriented classes and events
- Holistic health
- Sleep disorders treatment
- Driving-ability screenings
TriHealth Navigator for Senior Services is a free community service made possible in part through the generosity of our sponsors: American-Mercy Home Care, Hospice of Cincinnati and the Bethesda Foundation.