To request a detailed reservation/payment form for any of the day or multi-night trips listed on these pages, please call Good Samaritan Seniority at 513 862 3633 or Bethesda North Seniority at 513 865 1700.
Cincinnati's Riverfront - Smale Park!
- Thursday, July 26, 9 a.m. Good Samaritan Western Ridge
- Wednesday, May 1, TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion
- Depart: 11 a.m. Return: 3:30 p.m.
- Cost: $79 per person
- Limited to 40 travelers each day
The Flying Pig! Carol Ann’s Carousel, giant swings, views of the riverfront, flowers, cascading waterfalls with dancing colored lights, see the National Steamboat Monument, Purple People Bridge, Cincinnati Landing, the Sky Star Observation Wheel, so much to see. We start with lunch at the Yard House at The Banks, then head for a carousel ride! This trip requires a mile and a half of walking and you must be able to keep up with the group. We will not be jogging!
Historic Tales of Fort Thomas, KY
- Wednesday, May 8 - TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion and Good Samaritan Western Ridge
- Thursday, October 25, TriHealth Pavilion
- Depart: 9 a.m. Return: 4:30 p.m.
- Cost: $70 per person
Enjoy a great day of history and fun in a local neighborhood with military roots. Fort Thomas goes back to 1749. When General Sheridan declared Fort Thomas to be the West Point of the West, history was made. Enjoy a catered box lunch in the historic fort Mess Hall, hear about the confederates attempting to conquer and move into the north, and marvel as we experience the town on the bluffs overlooking the mighty Ohio River.
Frankenmuth and Thunder Bay
- Wednesday, June 19 – Saturday, June 22, 2019
- Cost: Double starting at $869 per person (optional insurance at additional cost)
See Michigan in the beautiful month of June! Wild Elk, make strudel in Bavaria, enjoy a Christmas Wonderland, hear the 50-foot tower Glockenspiel, enjoy some of the world’s best fried chicken, historic tour of St. Lorenz Lutheran with stained glass windows depicting the history of Frankenmuth. A night is included at the beautiful, woodsy Thunder Bay Resort with a unique and intimate look at majestic Elk, horse drawn carriage ride, followed by a gourmet dinner cooked over an antique wood stove. What an exceptional trip!
The ANNUAL MYSTERY trip
- Monday, August 19 – Friday August 23, 2019
- Cost: Double starting at $1185 per person (optional insurance at additional cost)
Love the element of surprise??? This incredible 4-night, 5 day mystery is more exciting, going farther and doing more colorful things than any mystery trip ever! There will be water, land, boats, carriage rides, animals, great food, and so many unique things – you will not believe it. Our mystery trips always sell out, so send in your reservation immediately. Pack your bags and leave the details to Seniority on the GO!
Partners in travel
Seniority partners with several companies that offer outstanding group travel opportunities. Some offer informational slide shows to provide tour details and get you even more excited! Presentation locations and times change. Please make reservations to attend our no-obligation slideshows.
Classic Christmas Markets
- Presented by Collette
- Trip dates: Saturday, November 30 – Sunday, December 8, 2019
- Cost: $3,149 /pp double occupancy. Insurance at additional cost. Early booking discount of $350 /pp
- Informational slideshow date Nathanael Green Lodge: Thursday, June 6, 1 p.m. RSVP 513 862 3633
- Informational slideshow date TriHealth Pavilion: Friday, June 7, 1 p.m. RSVP 513 865 1700
Black Forest, Germany, Strasbourg, France, Innsbruck, Austria, the timeless Christmas Markets of Europe sparkle in all their glory. Spicy gingerbread, hand carved wooden ornaments, sip warm spicy wine and taste roast sausages, step back in time to markets from 1628 to the present. Traditional singing and dancing round out the magical Christmas spirit.