To request a detailed reservation/payment form for any of the day or multi-night trips listed on these pages, please call Good Samaritan Seniority at 513 862 3633 or Bethesda North Seniority at 513 865 1700.
The ANNUAL MYSTERY trip
- Monday, August 19 – Friday August 23, 2019
- Cost: Double starting at $1185 per person (optional insurance at additional cost)
Love the element of surprise??? This incredible 4-night, 5 day mystery is more exciting, going farther and doing more colorful things than any mystery trip ever! There will be water, land, boats, carriage rides, animals, great food, and so many unique things – you will not believe it. Our mystery trips always sell out, so send in your reservation immediately. Pack your bags and leave the details to Seniority on the GO!
Partners in travel
Seniority partners with several companies that offer outstanding group travel opportunities. Some offer informational slide shows to provide tour details and get you even more excited! Presentation locations and times change. Please make reservations to attend our no-obligation slideshows.
Classic Christmas Markets
- Presented by Collette
- Trip dates: Saturday, November 30 – Sunday, December 8, 2019
- Cost: $3,149 /pp double occupancy. Insurance at additional cost. Early booking discount of $350 /pp
- Informational slideshow date Nathanael Green Lodge: Thursday, June 6, 1 p.m. RSVP 513 862 3633
- Informational slideshow date TriHealth Pavilion: Friday, June 7, 1 p.m. RSVP 513 865 1700
Black Forest, Germany, Strasbourg, France, Innsbruck, Austria, the timeless Christmas Markets of Europe sparkle in all their glory. Spicy gingerbread, hand carved wooden ornaments, sip warm spicy wine and taste roast sausages, step back in time to markets from 1628 to the present. Traditional singing and dancing round out the magical Christmas spirit.