To request a detailed reservation form for any of the day or multinight trips listed on these pages, please call Good Samaritan Seniority at 513 862 3633 or Bethesda North Seniority at 513 865 1700.
The Cincinnati Reds!
- Thursday, June 28, 2018 Blue Ash Target 9099 Plainfield Road
- Depart: 4:45 p.m.
- Return: After game (approximately 10 p.m.)
- Cost: $128 per person, limited to 50 travelers only
Price includes: Reds Champion Club seats, all-you-can-eat buffet, soft-serve ice cream, air-conditioned seats, motor coach transportation and all taxes, tips and gratuities.
Watch the Reds pummel the Milwaukee Brewers from the comfort of the Champion’s Club seats—an incredible way to see a ball game and have a great time. Cheer our hometown team on to victory under the lights at this exciting night game! Watch for TriHealth Seniority on the Jumbotron. Avoid parking hassles and come with us.
The Exquisite Churches of Greater Cincinnati
- Thursday, July 19 Bethesda North Hospital
- Thursday, July 26 Good Samaritan Western Ridge
- Depart: 9 a.m.
- Return: 4 p.m.
- Cost: $98 per person
Price includes: Motor coach, Heritage Program guide, tours of churches including the Plum Street Temple and Mother of God Church, lunch at Blinkers, and all taxes, tips and gratuities.
The churches of Cincinnati are intriguing pieces of our history. This year, we will get to see the Plum Street Temple—a rare treat. We will have one of our favorite Heritage Program guides lead us through each of the churches with stories of beauty and faith. Lunch will be a short menu at Blinkers Tavern in Northern Kentucky.
Music Hall and Memorial Hall Behind the Scenes
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018 Bethesda North Hospital
- Thursday, August 9, 2018Good Samaritan Western Ridge
- Depart: 9 a.m.
- Return: 4 p.m.
- Cost: $83 per person
Price includes: Behind-the-scenes tour of both the renovated Music Hall and Memorial Hall, lunch at Taft Ale House in Over the Rhine, motor coach, and all taxes, tips and gratuities.
Have you seen the incredibly stunning work that has been done to renovate, revitalize and refurbish both Music Hall and Memorial Hall? It’s beautiful! Tour these magnificent buildings that are a vital part of Cincinnati and her history. Lunch will be at the Taft Ale House, a new restaurant in a converted church just down the block from the Music Hall.
All True to the Red, White and Blue
- Tuesday - Thursday, August 21 - 23, 2018
- Cost: Double starting at $618 per person (optional insurance at additional cost)
Price includes: Two nights’ accommodations, breakfast treats, two breakfasts, three lunches, two dinners, three shows, fireworks, all included attractions, entrance fees, motor coach transportation, plus taxes and gratuities.
Flags, fireworks, musical shows and a brand-new hotel! Flag Lady with guided tours of custom flag-making operation made in the USA! “The Many Faces of Old Glory,” the story of how our flag came to be. Hear the Victory Canteen Singers—done in the rich three-part harmony style of the Andrews Sisters. Auman Museum of Radio and Television. The Famous Ending Museum, Dennison Depot, the site of a Red Cross Canteen, Swiss Heritage Winery toast made with their famous Sweet Thunder American Riesling. Then an all-American buffet with fried chicken and apple pie followed by “Stars and Stripes in the Country” with liberty and laughs for all. The grand finale is an outdoor fireworks display! What a great time! And, of course, being this close to Amish country, we will visit Heini’s Cheese Chalet and Hershberger’s Bakery for some local favorites on our way out of town.
A Fall Fiesta of Fun!
- Monday - Wednesday, September 10 - 12, 2018
- Cost: Double Starting at $612 per person (optional insurance at additional cost)
Price includes: Two nights’ accommodations, breakfast treats, two breakfasts, three lunches, two dinners, step-on-guide, wagon rides, all included attractions, entrance fees, motor coach transportation, plus taxes and gratuities.
See Landoll’s luxurious castle in the heart of Mohican County, visit with Johnny Appleseed, take wagon rides, make your own scarecrow, stop by Hartzler Family Dairy for fresh ice cream, check out the Rubbermaid Factory Store with scavenger hunts and prizes, see the pumpkins, visit Malabar Farm where Bogie and Bacall were married, get tasty apples and more! Come share this fun fall festivity!
Western Indiana Surprises!
- Wednesday - Thursday, October 10 - 11, 2018
- Cost: Double starting at $369 per person (optional insurance at additional cost)
Price includes: One night’s accommodations, breakfast treats, one breakfast, two lunches, one dinner, all included attractions, entrance fees, motor coach transportation, plus taxes and gratuities.
Lunch in Mayberry! Andy’s squad car, Aunt Bee’s homestyle cooking, etc. In Casey, see the world’s largest rocking chair, wind chime, pencil, knitting needle… all kinds of Americana. Clabber Girl Baking Powder factory tour with baking demo and appetizer tasting, then on to the Red Skelton Museum with interactive exhibits and comedy from this incredibly funny man. On the way home, see Justin the Artistic Horse paint one of his $2,500 paintings before your very eyes! Then back to Cincinnati with tall tales no one will believe.
Partners in Travel
Four great trips! Unbelievable prices! No single supplement!
Offered by Alexander + Roberts
Looking for travel in 2018? Here are four incredible trips.
Double or single, SAME PRICE PER PERSON!
These exciting trips are unique and well worth the money. Each trip is made up of small groups—no more than 16 passengers. If you want to take advantage of one of these four special arrangements, please call Melissa Bray at Wayfarer Travel. Tell her you are with TriHealth Seniority and the name of the trip in which you are interested. 513 271 4637.
- Colombia Emerging—$3,399 plus air fare—7 days. Colorful and lively markets, pre-Colombian artifacts, Bogota, 17th-century fort, organic flower farmers, cave dwellings from pre-13th century and more.
- Ancient Crossroads—$3,399 plus air fare—11 days. Albania, Greece, Macedonia, ruins of Apollonia, 15th century Aslan mosque, Polifonia choir performance,witness the sunset from a 14th-century Meteora monastery and more.
- Georgia + The Caucasus—$4,399 plus air fare—9 days. Ancient monasteries, the world’s oldest wine region, cooking class, boutique hotels, alpine beauty… call for more details!
- Undiscovered Greece—$5,799 plus air fare—10 days. Athens, Pelion, Makrinitsa, sightseeing boat cruises, three days on the pristine island of Skiathos, Meteora Monasteries built on “columns in the sky” and more.