Through our worksite wellness programs, we create a more energetic, positive and productive workplace. Our experts take a customized, strategic approach in order to develop a program tailored specifically to your team members, culture and budget.
We offer a full range of biometric screening tests that include:
- Blood pressure
- HDL and LDL cholesterol
- Blood glucose
- Body mass index
- Body composition
We recommend a 12-hour fast before this screening. The health screening takes about 20 minutes per person and includes a finger stick, and immediate results from a health educator, health coach, or registered dietitian. Ideally, health screenings should be conducted before team members complete a health assessment, as they then will have current and accurate numbers for the benchmark. With the team member’s permission, results of this health screening can be sent to their personal care physician.
Health Risk Assessments
This 15-minute assessment focuses on biometric data, healthy eating habits, exercise, healthy consumerism, safety, and risky behaviors. Through this assessment, we:
- Generate a personalized health risk report and a “health risk age.”
- Point out improvement areas and the areas you are doing well.
- Offer feedback with a professional wellness educator or health coach.
This immediate feedback can be instrumental in helping a team member take the steps necessary to improve his or her health.
Health and Wellness Coaching
This interactive approach improves the health and lifestyle behaviors of team members through targeted, one-on-one coaching. Learn more about our health and wellness coaching and how it can benefit your company.
Health Fairs and Wellness Events
In addition, our wellness programming offers:
- Lunch & Learn Presentations
- Incentive Programs
- Health Fairs
- Health Education Displays
- Customized Wellness Events
Wellness Programs: Determining if it's a Success:
Conducting a thorough program evaluation, consistently reporting outcomes, and demonstrating impact to your organization are essential to a successful worksite wellness program. Your wellness coordinator will work with you to track and measure outcomes including:
- Participation and program engagement: Number of team members attending programs;
- Completion data: Number of team members who complete programs;
- Participant satisfaction: Team Member attitude toward programs and facilities;
- Lifestyle improvement: Behavior change data;
- Health risk and biometric data: Change in health risks and health improvement;
- Economic impact and return on investment (ROI): Extrapolate impact on direct medical as well as productivity effect for all programs.
As your goals and needs change, we work with you at every step to address them.