Award-winning Care in Private, Comfortable Spaces
As the oldest and largest private teaching and specialty health care facility in Greater Cincinnati, TriHealth’s Good Samaritan Hospital is among the best hospitals in the region, providing a range of quality services to patients in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky.
Widely regarded as one of the top delivery hospitals in Ohio, Good Samaritan Hospital is currently renovating our facilities to offer state-of-the-art maternity spaces to match our clinical reputation.
The first two phases of the project have been completed including a full update of the Mother and Baby Unit. All postpartum rooms are now private. fully renovated Advanced Obstetrical Care Unit for high risk patients is also now complete.These rooms are private, as well.
See Our Private Rooms and Renovated Spaces
Good Samaritan Hospital Registration
Help us better prepare for your arrival by pre-registering for your delivery. Call 513 569 6600. Registration hours are:
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
*Have your insurance card available.
You will receive an information packet from your obstetrician or midwife. Please complete and return the paperwork in this packet within one week using the addressed envelope to the hospital. It contains your hospital pre-registration. This information must be placed into an electronic medical record, which cannot be done without your preregistration.
Directions to Good Samaritan Hospital Delivery Units
- Enter the campus from Clifton Avenue (The “Clifton Entrance” on outside of building).
- Follow signs for Maternity Admissions Parking.
- Enter Clifton Lobby (From 8 p.m. to 5 a.m., use intercom to gain access to lobby).
- Take elevator or stairs down to Level 5.
- Turn left and follow signs for Maternity Elevator.
- Take the Maternity or “Stork” Elevator (next to Century Elevators) up to Level 9.
- Turn left off of the elevator to Maternity Triage.
Private Rooms and Newly Renovated Maternity Spaces