COVID-19 Maternity Information
Comprehensive Maternal Care
TriHealth’s Bethesda North Hospital delivers exceptional care to our patients every day, including award-winning maternity services.Bethesda North Offers:
- Perinatal Care Certification from the Joint Commission
- A renovated postpartum unit with 43 rooms
- Three operating rooms
- Breastfeeding Care Center–International Board Certified Lactation Consultants can assist mom and baby with a variety of simple and complex breastfeeding problems.
- A newly renovated 12-bed, Level II Special Care Nursery, with rooming-in availability.
- The GetWell Network is an interactive health and wellness service that offers patient education regarding baby care, health and safety, and medication management.
See Our Newly Renovated Spaces
Bethesda North Hospital Registration
Help us better prepare for your arrival by pre-registering for your delivery. Call 513 569 6600. Registration hours are:
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
*Have your insurance card available.
You will receive an information packet from your obstetrician or midwife. Please complete and return the paperwork in this packet within one week using the addressed envelope to the hospital. It contains your hospital pre-registration. This information must be placed into an electronic medical record, which cannot be done without your preregistration.
Directions to Bethesda North Hospital Labor and Delivery Units
- Enter the hospital campus at the Main Entrance off of Montgomery Road, 10500 Montgomery Road.
- Follow signs for Hospital Parking. Enter the hospital via the Main Entrance doors.
- For your convenience, valet parking is available at the Main Entrance Monday-Friday 7a.m.–7p.m.
- Once inside the hospital, walk straight ahead towards a stain glass picture.
- At that picture you will go to the right and follow the signs to the Main Elevators.
- Take the Main Elevators to Level 3 and go to Maternity Registration/Triage Desk which is located right off of the elevators.
Thank you for choosing Bethesda North Hospital
Private Rooms and Newly Renovated Maternity Spaces