Award-winning Care in Private, Comfortable Spaces
As the oldest and largest private teaching and specialty health care facility in Greater Cincinnati, TriHealth’s Good Samaritan Hospital is among the best hospitals in the region, providing a range of quality services to patients in Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. Proving our commitment to achieving integrated, coordinated and patient-centered care for mothers and their newborns, Good Samaritan Hospital has earned Perinatal Care Certification from the Joint Commission.
Widely regarded as one of the top delivery hospitals in Ohio, Good Samaritan Hospital is currently renovating our facilities to offer state-of-the-art maternity spaces to match our clinical reputation.
The first two phases of the project have been completed including a full update of the Mother and Baby Unit. All postpartum rooms are now private. fully renovated Advanced Obstetrical Care Unit for high risk patients is also now complete.These rooms are private, as well.
Good Samaritan Hospital Registration
Help us better prepare for your arrival by pre-registering for your delivery. Call 513 569 6600. Registration hours are:
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
*Have your insurance card available.
You will receive an information packet from your obstetrician or midwife. Please complete and return the paperwork in this packet within one week using the addressed envelope to the hospital. It contains your hospital pre-registration. This information must be placed into an electronic medical record, which cannot be done without your preregistration.
Directions to Good Samaritan Hospital Delivery Units
- Enter the hospital campus from Dixmyth Avenue.
- Park in the Visitors Garage or use valet parking.
- Valet parking is available from approximately 6 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday - Friday. Temporary parking is also available.
- From the Visitors Garage, park near the Red Elevators and take those elevators to Level L.
- Follow the signs directing you to the Dixmyth Main Lobby entrance doors.
- Enter the hospital via the Dixmyth Lobby entrance.
- From 8 p.m. – 5 a.m. use the intercom located at the Dixmyth Lobby entrance to enter the lobby.
- Once inside the hospital turn left and follow the signs for the North Elevators.
- Take the North Elevators (located near registration) to the 9th floor Maternity Triage.
In case of an emergency, drive directly to the Emergency Department using the Clifton Avenue entrance.
Thank you for choosing Good Samaritan Hospital