View photos from the June 5 game | View photos from the August 21 game
A special thanks to our TriHealth Women’s Services and TriHealth pediatric physicians, who not only deliver babies and provide care to both our Reds Rookies and their mothers, but who also delivered the 1st Pitch at the August 27th game. Dr. Steven Schuermann with Samaritan Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Kristin Demarco with Madeira Pediatrics, Dr. John Markovich with Group Health Pediatrics and Dr. Heather Fuentes with Associates in OB-GYN delivered spot-on dual first pitches. And Dr. Rima Rusnak of Group Health Pediatrics was our Parade Grand Marshall alongside Rosie Red!
In Cincinnati, we're born to be Reds fans. Now, in partnership with the Reds, TriHealth is proud to offer Reds Rookies. As part of the Reds Rookies program, all babies born at TriHealth Good Samaritan, Bethesda North and McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospitals receive the following for free:
- An official membership certificate signed by manager Walt Jocketty and CEO Bob Castellini
- Access to many perks by joining the Reds Rookies program
- Voucher for free admission for parent to a Reds Rookies game
- An invitation to participate in a special pre-game parade
- Quarterly e-newsletters wiith exclusive interviews, special offers, tips from our partners and more
- Invitations to special Birthday Babies events with the Reds
Ask your nurse or doctor about how to receive your special kit, exclusive to TriHealth babies.