Each OB-GYN Center patient will be placed into a care team that will provide high quality, patient-centered care throughout their pregnancy. Care team members are available to patients in the office or via phone.
Care teams include:
- Doctor, Resident, Nurse Practitioner or Midwife
- RN Case Manager- Case Managers develop a relationship with the patient by working one-on-one to assure clear communication regarding prenatal appointments and they can take calls from the patient between scheduled visits.
- Medical Assistant (MA)-MA’s assist the physician/NP/CNP with patient check-in and obtaining vitals during the visit
- Community Health Worker- Community Health Workers ensure that basic needs including food and furniture are met. They may also see patients during at-home visits and assist them with connecting to resources such as Medicaid and WIC.
- Social Worker- Available to assist patients with social determinants and mental health concerns/risks.
Additional on-site support available for OB-GYN Center | Good Samaritan patients includes:
- Lactation Consultant
- Behavioral Health Consultant
- Smoking Cessation Coordinator
- Financial Counselor