- The Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- After meeting the minimal application requirements listed below, application materials are reviewed by the program director with interviews scheduled thereafter.
- Deadline for applying through ERAS is December 1st.
- Interviews are held from end of October through mid-January.
Minimum Application Requirements
- Permanent resident or green card holder – We do NOT sponsor any VISAs
- ECFMG Certified when applying
- No more than 4 years post medical school graduation from current year of applying
- USMLE Scores: 220 or above (no more than 2 attempts)
- 3 letters of recommendation from US physicians within the current year
- Dean’s letter
Questions? Email Anne Ulmer.