Good Samaritan Hospital and TriHealth are bringing physicians and clinical care to your neighborhood.
Good Samaritan Hospital has been West Side Cincinnati’s trusted partner in health care for more than 160 years. Over the years Good Samaritan and TriHealth have continued to demonstrate a commitment to the community by providing state-of-the-art comprehensive care through hospital and ambulatory location expansion and renovation, growing physician offices, emergency services and urgent care.
- More Primary Care physicians than any other health system
- 75+ physicians across 22 specialties
- 19+ pediatricians in four offices
The newest example of the dedication to local families is the expansion of Good Samaritan Western Ridge, growing from 53,000 square feet to 145,000 square feet.
Opening fall 2020, the new campus will include:
- Cardiovascular Center with Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cancer Center including Radiation Oncology
- Emergency Department- Acute Stroke Ready
- Comprehensive Diagnostics
- Primary Care, Pediatrics and Women’s Health
- Comprehensive specialist care
With newly renovated spaces, private rooms and expanded services, TriHealth Good Samaritan Hospital provides a welcoming patient experience while delivering the same exceptional care Cincinnati families have come to expect for generations.
- #1 in newborn deliveries and high-risk pregnancy care in Greater Cincinnati
- #1 Neonatal Intensive Care- 50+ years of NICU Care for Cincinnati families
- Perinatal Care Certification from the Joint Commission
- 1st in Cincinnati to receive Joint Commission Gold Seal for Advanced Total Hip & Knee Replacement
- Joint Commission Gold Seal for Shoulder Replacement
- 1st in the Midwest and 3rd in the Nation to receive Joint Commission Gold Seal Certification for Brain Tumor
- Interventional and general cardiology services including electrophysiology, emergent and elective angioplasty and cardiac catheterization procedures
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center Joint Commission Gold Seal Certification at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Joint Commission Gold Seal Advanced Certification for Inpatient Diabetes
- More employed cancer physicians serving West Side families than any other health system
- 1st hospital in the Nation and only to be re-certified Joint Commission Gold Seal Certification for Acute Leukemia