We're Working Together For Wellness
After working with Xavier University for more than 20 years, TriHealth is proud to announce a new long-term affiliation that has the ability to deliver a full breadth of wellness to student-athletes, students, faculty, staff and alumni. We will continue to invest in the University by building a state-of-the-art Recreation and Wellness Center on campus, and with the support of Beacon Orthopaedics, we will embark on a major renovation of the Sports Medicine and Training Center. This new affiliation will give Xavier University game-changing care far into the future.
Initial benefits of the affiliation will include:
- Enhanced comprehensive primary care available on campus for Xavier students and employees.
- Expanded and more specialized clinical care and support services to optimize student athlete performance and long-term health.
- Advanced wellness programming to help lower costs and improve health and well-being for students, student athletes and employees.
- Additional educational opportunities for Xavier students, both in classrooms and at clinical placements.
- Expanded employment and leadership opportunities for Xavier graduates in business, healthcare and the community.
- New opportunities to collaborate on the healing ministry central to the Catholic Church.
Click here to read the full announcement.
Blue Blob Makes A Visit to Good Samaritan Hospital to Celebrate New Beginnings!