Bethesda North Hospital
Since opening in 1970, TriHealth’s Bethesda North Hospital has grown with the community to become one of the best hospitals in Greater Cincinnati. We provide a range of services to the Northern Cincinnati region, from award-winning heart care to maternity services and a 24-hour emergency department. Our achievements include:
- Cincinnati’s leader in acute heart attack care
- Among the top 100 U.S. hospitals for cardiac care
- Top choice for maternity care in northern Cincinnati
- Only designated trauma center in northern Cincinnati
- Greater Cincinnati’s most preferred hospital for orthopedic care
- Top 5 percent in the country for clinical excellence
- First and only breast center in Greater Cincinnati accredited by the American College of Surgeons
- Cincinnati’s most experienced provider of endoscopy and digestive health services
Excellence in the Region
Our campus includes a seven-story patient tower and the Bethesda North Outpatient Imaging building, which houses the Mary Jo Cropper Family Center for Breast Care. These facilities have allowed us to build on our reputation of excellence in meeting the health care needs of the region.
Bethesda North Hospital was first created as a satellite facility of the now-closed Bethesda Hospital in Avondale, founded in 1896 by German Methodist deaconesses seeking to care for Cincinnati’s sick and poor.