At Bethesda North Hospital’s emergency department, you’re more than just a patient, and we’re more than just an ER. Along with our distinction as one of Northern Cincinnati's only trauma centers and with a proven record of quality care, we also treat patients with a high level of compassion - and they tell us through high patient satisfaction scores.
You will receive personalized, high quality care
- Immediate care for stroke patients
- Trauma care - providing Level 3 trauma care to Northern Cincinnati
- Geriatric care - room design and procedures tailored to geriatric needs
- General medical complaints (e.g., abdominal pain, syncope, chest pain)
- Acute heart attacks - treating more than any other hospital in the area
- Falls and industrial accidents
- Care coordination - board certified physicians, advanced practice providers, highly educated award-winning RNs, pharmacy, all working together
- MyChart - a fully integrated medical record system, ensuring informed, accurate, quality care throughout the TriHealth system.