TriHealthNow offers convenient CARE. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
TriHealthNow connects you with a board-certified doctor, 24/7/365, through the convenience of phone or video consults. Within minutes, one of our doctor’s will contact you ready to listen and resolve your issue. If medically necessary, a prescription will be sent to your pharmacy of choice.
When to use TriHealthNow?
- Instead of going to the ER or urgent care center for non-emergencies
- If your primary care physician isn’t available
- If you don’t feel like driving to a medical facility
- If traveling and in need of medical care
- For prescription refills
Can I use it for my child?
Yes, ages 2 and up. TriHealthNow has pediatricians, Primary Care Providers, and Emergency Physicians on-call 24/7/365. Although, a parent or guardian must be present at the time of care.
What can be treated?
TriHealth doctors can diagnose, recommend treatment and prescribe medication, if medically necessary, for many medical issues, including:
*Adult patients only
**Some conditions may be adult only
How does it work?
Simply download the TriHealthNow App, enroll for free, request a consult, provide medical history and pay for the consult.
Request a consult – Open the TriHealthNow App and request a consult, provide medical history and pay for the consult.
Talk to a doctor – Within minutes, a state-licensed doctor reviews your medical history and contacts you via phone or video based on your choice.
Pick up prescription – The doctor discusses the issue with you, answers questions and recommends next steps. If medically necessary, a prescription can be submitted to a local pharmacy of your choice.
Visits are just $49 and secure credit card payment makes it easy and convenient. You will be provided an electronic receipt that can be submitted to your health plan provider for possible reimbursement.
If you carry TriHealth medical insurance, click here for the reimbursement process for TriHealthNow visits.
How is your privacy protected?
TriHealthNow ensures your visit is HIPAA compliant and encrypts all visits. This means your information is protected from anyone outside your room.
THIS SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED FOR EMERGENCIES. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING AN EMERGENCY CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
Log in or Download the APP
TriHealthNow can be accessed via your browser or using an app. To download the app, visit the Apple Store for iPhone or Google Play Store for Android and search "TriHealthNow" or click below to download:
Reimbursement Process for TriHealth Medical Insurance Carriers
TriHealth Team members should pay the full amount up front for a visit to TriHealthNow, but will receive a reimbursement. Team members with the HMO plan will receive a $44 reimbursement through Anthem, making a visit to TriHealthNow $5 following that reimbursement. Team members with the HD80 plan will have the $49 visit go toward their deductible upon submitting Anthem Medical Claim. Coinsurance will apply if your deductible is met making the price per encounter $9.80 on HD80 Blue Connection and $17.15 on HD80 Blue Access. To receive your reimbursement, follow these steps:
- Print TriHealthNow receipt: Following a completed TriHealthNow visit, patient will receive an email with a link to access their visit summary. View and print your receipt from within that summary.
- Print Anthem medical claim form: You can click here to download and print the form, or visit HR Central>Quick Links>All Forms>Benefit Forms>Anthem Medical Claim Form
- Submit claim form with receipt: Follow the instructions on the Anthem Medical Claim Form and submit it to Anthem with a copy of the TriHealthNow receipt.