Jay Rissover MD, Parool Kadakia MD, and the staff at Blue Ash Internal Medicine strive for excellence and individualized care for every patient. Illness prevention is a major emphasis of our practice while we also diligently diagnose and treat all adult illnesses. We continue to see our own patients in the event of hospitalization.
Our greatest compliment is your referral of friends and family to join our practice. Ninety percent of our new patients are referred from other patients. Thank you all for that vote of confidence. We appreciate your referrals as the highest forms of compliments.
- Monday: 9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
in comparison with the greater Cincinnati averages.
This practice participates in the Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+) Initiative. Learn more here.
Jay E. Rissover MD
Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH
Medical College of Ohio
American Board of Internal Medicine
Parool M. Kadakia MD
Stony Brook University School of Medicine, Stony Brook, NY
University of Kentucky Hospital
American Board of Internal Medicine
Leona Finestone MD
Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
The Jewish Hospital, Cincinnati, OH
American Board of Internal Medicine (eligible)
Connie has been with Blue Ash Internal Medicine since 2005.
She is responsible for all of the day-to-day operations of our practice.
Connie is married and has two children. She enjoys shopping, the sunshine, and spending time with her children.
Registered Medical Assistant
Kristin has been with Blue Ash Internal Medicine since 2007.
She graduated from Institute of Medical Technology in 1997.
Kristin enjoys camping, four-wheeling, and Nascar. She is married with two children and two dogs.
Front Desk Specialist
Britaney has been with Blue Ash Internal Medicine since 2012.
She graduated from Xavier University in 2011.
Britaney enjoys spending time with family and friends, watching movies and vacationing in tropical locations.
Kellie Moser, LPN
Clinical Care Coordinator
Kellie has been with Blue Ash Internal Medicine since 2014.
She graduated from the Practical Nursing program in Florida in 2006.
As patient centered medical home care coordinator her responsibilities include: patient education, case management of the high risk population, and diabetes education classes.
She has two children and enjoys spending time with her family, being outdoors, shopping, and traveling.
Certified Medical Assistant
Becky has been with Blue Ash Internal Medicine since 2001.
She enjoys spending time with her son and shopping. Becky is married and has one child.
Receptionist/Certified Medical Assistant
Tammy has been with Blue Ash Internal Medicine since 2008.
She completed the Medcial Assistant program at Southwestern College in 2008.
Tammy is married and has three boys and one grandchild. Tammy enjoys spending time with her children and grandson.
- Illness prevention
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Pap smears and office gynecology
- Pre-operative/Camp/School Physicals
- Travel Medicine
- Work/DOT/Home childcare Physicals
- Wart removal and skin biopsies
- Cryosurgery and simple dermatology
- Joint and other therapeutic injections (cortisone, novacaine, etc.)
- Pneumonia, Influenza, H1N1 vaccines
- Zostavax, HPV, Hepatitis A & B vaccines
- Albuterol aerosol and other inhalational treatments
- Drug testing
- Most blood tests available from Quest Labs
- In office cholesterol testing
- In office blood sugar testing
- Cultures and more
- PFT (Pulmonary Function Testing)
- O2 Oximetry (Pulse Ox)
- EKG (Electrocardiogram)
- Event Recording (advanced testing for heart arrhythmias)
- Dexa Scans (bone density testing)
- Carotid Doppler
- Extremity Doppler, venous and arterial
- Nerve Conduction Testing for neuropathies