- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - Noon (acute care only)
Office staff are available to answer your calls between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (Saturday 9:30 a.m. to noon). You may leave messages and contact the physician on call after business hours.
Health First Physicians has achieved the highest status attainable as a Patient Centered Medical Home, meaning our patients can expect outstanding coordination of care. Read more >
in comparison with the greater Cincinnati averages.
This practice participates in the Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+) Initiative. Learn more here.
Barbara Neuman, CNP
University of Cincinnati, Masters of Science in Nursing
|Behavioral Health Consultant
Emily Lyon, LISW-S
Licensed Independent Social Worker, Behavioral Health*
The Ohio State University, Masters of Social Work
*Must be an established patient of primary care and referred by your provider.
- On-call coverage 24 hours
- Routine preventive maintenance and physical exams
- Comprehensive care for acute and chronic illness for patients of all ages
- Newborn and well-child care
- Pleasant, child-friendly atmosphere
- Caring, experienced physicians
- Highly competent and dedicated staff
- Language interpreting services
- Patient and parent education
- ADHD assessment and treatment
- Specialized high blood pressure management
- Routine electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Vision test
- Cryotherapy for skin problems
- Nutrition and personal counseling
- Laboratory services