- Monday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - Noon
Health First Physicians has achieved the highest status attainable as a Patient Centered Medical Home, meaning our patients can expect outstanding coordination of care. Read more >
in comparison with the greater Cincinnati averages.
This practice participates in the Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+) Initiative. Learn more here.
Nicole R. Puterbaugh RN, MSN, FNP-BC
Masters of Science in Nursing, University of Cincinnati College of Nursing
ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- On-call coverage 24 hours
- Routine preventive maintenance and physical exams
- Comprehensive care for acute and chronic illness for patients of all ages
- Newborn and well-child care
- Comprehensive well-woman examinations and follow up gynecological care
- Pleasant, child-friendly atmosphere
- Caring, experienced physicians
- Highly competent and dedicated staff
- Language interpreting services
- Patient and parent education
- Specialized high blood pressure management
- Routine electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Vision tests
- Cryotherapy for skin conditions
- Nutritional and personal counseling
- Laboratory services