Queen City Physicians is one of Cincinnati’s leading primary care group practices, providing exceptional and convenient care for adults and children at nine locations across the region.
- Butler County Pediatrics: 513 738 0500
- Glenway Pediatrics: 513 481 9700
- Western Ridge Pediatrics: 513 246 8900
- Groesbeck Pediatrics: 513 522 0300
- Hyde Park Internal Medicine: 513 246 8000
- Madeira Internal Medicine: 513 561 4811
- Madeira Pediatrics: 513 936 2150
- University Station: 513 246 8000
- Western Hills Internal Medicine: 513 481 3400
- Western Ridge Internal Medicine: 513 931 2400
Make the Right Call
The “Make the Right Call” campaign supports a community goal of reducing unnecessary emergency department visits. This video is a great resource for helping care coordinators and patients understand the importance of having a relationship with their primary care physician.
Patient-Centered Medical Home
We are pleased to announce that our Hyde Park, Madeira, Western Ridge, and Western Hills Internal Medicine practices have achieved Level 3 recognition from The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for its quality improvement initiative included in Patient-Centered Medical Home.
See Our Quality Ratings Compared with the Greater Cincinnati Averages.
A Better Approach to Healthcare
The NCQA is committed to providing health care quality information through the web and the media in order to help consumers, employers and others make more informed health care choices. Learn more about what Queen City Physicians Adult Medicine providers are doing to ensure the very best quality of healthcare for you.
We participate in most managed care insurance plans, including Anthem, Aetna, Humana, Nationwide and Ohio Medicare. Please contact your physician’s office with questions. We also offer laser services, walk-in shot and strep clinics, and the most advanced care from an integrated network of providers throughout the region.