For Xavier Students Only
The office of Xavier University Health Services is staffed by TriHealth primary care physicians and nurse practitioners with specific training and experience in collegiate health.
We offer a full spectrum of primary care to Xavier students, including on-site labs, with the mission of improving the health status of the people we serve. We provide preventive care, including physicals, health education, health screens and pre-travel visits. We handle urgent needs such as infections, injuries and more complex problems with same day appointments. We manage chronic illnesses and associated medications. We ensure compliance with university immunization requirements. We also respond to population health crises when they occur on campus.
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Hours include summer, spring and winter break.
- Office is closed for university holidays.
- After hours and nurse hotline: 513 246 7023
- For medical emergencies, call 911 or XU Police Department at 513 745 1000.
Nicole Tafuri CNP
Location(s): Hyde Park, University Station, Xavier University