State-of-the-art Surgery Center, Expanded Primary Care and Specialty Services in One Convenient Location
TriHealth is solidifying our commitment to the Anderson Township community by expanding services at the existing 7810 Five Mile Road campus to provide an integrated, full-service ambulatory center. A new, state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center is now open between two existing medical office buildings to allow patients easy access to a broad range of medical and diagnostic services.
Additions and Expansions Include:
- Outpatient surgery center addition (21,000 square feet)
- More medical office space for the existing TriHealth Physician Partners as well as growing the number of physicians
- Orthopedic strength from Bethesda North Hospital (which includes podiatry, hand surgery, general and sports orthopedics)
- Hand surgery practice office
- Anderson Vein Center
- A new, three-story parking garage now open on the east side of the building, adding nearly 200 additional parking spaces
Utilizing the latest technologies and minimally invasive procedures, the center focusses on patient/family-centered care, including pediatrics, while enhancing clinical outcomes. The surgery center features four operating rooms, an endoscopy room and an on-site laboratory.
Cincinnati's #1 Health Care System is Closer to Home
Along with our new surgery center at Five Mile Road, you can also find us at other nearby locations, providing a higher level of care to Anderson.
Multi-Specialty Care Under One Roof
The Five Mile location features multi-specialty physicians from TriHealth Physician Partners with on-site pharmacy, ultrasound and X-ray. Physician specialties include:
State-of-the-Art Surgery Center
The outpatient surgery center at TriHealth Surgery Center | Anderson features surgery in areas such as:
- Ear/Nose/Throat (ENT)
- Pediatric ENT
- Facial Plastics
- General Surgery