In an effort to make early breast cancer detection more available to all women in Greater Cincinnati, TriHealth provides digital screening mammography through our Women’s Services Van.
Quality, Convenient Services
Our specialists strive to deliver the quality you deserve through providing integrated, patient-centered care, coupled with advanced digital mammography technology. We stand out because:
- The TriHealth Women’s Services Van features digital mammography, a cutting-edge breast imaging procedure that offers a clearer image, resulting in the most accurate detection of early breast cancer.
- Digital images are reviewed by a physician on the TriHealth Radiology team, giving you the advantage of high-quality, seamless care you can trust.
- Images are conveniently stored electronically and sent by letter or fax through TriHealth’s electronic medical records system, allowing for immediate consult, which means faster results and greater accessibility.
- We also track digital mammography screenings through a Mammography Reporting System, used to encourage regular screenings.
- The Women’s Services Van uses the R2 ImageChecker, a computer-aided detection system that detects 23.4 percent more breast cancers than mammography alone.
- The Women’s Services Van meets the standards of the American College of Radiology and the Mammography Quality Standards Act.