Seamless Care No Matter the Age or Location
TriHealth delivers more babies than any other health system in the region and with the largest network of primary care pediatric providers, the care for your child is seamless. TriHealth has more than 50 pediatricians and more than 80 family medicine providers offering pediatric care throughout Greater Cincinnati offering care for your child from infancy through college and beyond.
By providing a comprehensive range of care across numerous specialties, our physicians will help you set your child on a path to reach their fullest potential by caring for their physical, mental and emotional well-being through every stage of life.
Our Providers Specialize In:
- Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Behavior issues
- Ear, nose and throat
- Growth, nutrition and exercise
- Infectious diseases and other acute pediatric and seasonal illnesses
- Minor injuries
- Normal development and developmental delays
- Screening for depression and other mood disorders
- Sports physicals
- Well child checkups
- Caring for Your New Baby (PDF)
To provide additional convenience and easy access to care - particularly in response to the COVID-19 pandemic - TriHealth Pediatrics also offers telemedicine programs designed to keep you healthy, including:
- Video & Telephone visits with your primary care and specialty physicians
- E-visits offering secure messaging with your physician for TriHealth patients with a MyChart account.
Call your provider's office for more information about what options are available to you.