TriHealth Orthopedic & Sports Institute
The physicians at the TriHealth Orthopedic & Sports Institute know that in Cincinnati sports isn’t just a way of life – it is life. We are here to ensure you don’t miss out on a single moment. We provide the care Cincinnatians need to keep doing what we love. So get out there and keep cheering, keep playing, keep following your passion.
The Gold Standard for Orthopedic Care in Cincinnati
When it comes to orthopedic care, our gold seal standard makes us Cincinnati’s 1st choice. The TriHealth Orthopedics & Sports Institute has achieved these Joint Commission Gold Seal Awards:
- Advanced certification for total hip and knee replacement at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Certification for shoulder replacement at Good Samaritan Hospital
- Certification for hip and knee replacement at Bethesda North Hospital
- Hip Fracture Certification at Bethesda North Hospital
We were 1st Greater Cincinnati to get the Joint Commission Gold Seal Award for advanced total joint replacement, 1st to achieve The Joint Commission's "Advanced Hip and Knee" certification and 1st choice for Orthopedic surgery in the Cincinnati Region. No wonder we were the 1st choice of a health care partner for the Reds, Bengals, and Xavier University.
Sports Sponsorships and Event Medicine
The Cincinnati Bengals and Cincinnati Reds trust TriHealth. Learn more about our partnerships here:
- Fans at Bengals and Reds events are in good hands. Learn more about our event medicine services here.
- TriHealth, a trusted partner to the Reds, is caring for fans, team members and players.
- TriHealth's partnership with the Bengals is keeping fans and players healthy. Click here to learn more.