Through the Outreach Ministries Community Health Worker Program we strive to improve birth outcomes, thereby improving infant survival. Our staff, comprised of certified community health workers, registered nurses and social workers, inspires clients to move toward a healthier lifestyle through:
- Community engagement
TriHealth Outreach Ministries: How We Help
Using a team approach and visits to your home, we provide pregnancy and parenting education and support.
What We Do:
- Help you build relationships with others
- Serve your physical, emotional and spiritual needs
img class right
Services We Provide:
- Link you to community partners for needed resources
- Act as a referral link to various support services such as prenatal care, grief support and programs for seniors and youth
- Provide pregnancy and parenting education
Community Health Workers
From helping women identify and remove barriers to success to helping pregnant women enrolled in the program obtain gently used and some new baby items, our health workers are here for you.
- Help women identify and remove barriers to success
- link to women community partners for needed resources
- Help pregnant women enrolled in the program obtain gently used and some new baby items at the Caring Moms Store (open by appointment only)
The Outreach Nurse builds relationships with others, and serves the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of church members and community neighbors.
- Health Educator - Promotes an understanding of the relationship between lifestyle, attitude, faith and well-being
- Health Counselor - Serves as a source for reliable health information and, when necessary, makes home, hospital and nursing home visits
- Referral Source - Helps people connect with community support groups, resources and services
- Facilitator - Recruits and coordinates volunteers and support groups within the church and local community