1. What hours are TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens open?
TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens are open seven days a week and most holidays.
All TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens locations will be closed for the following holidays*:
- Labor Day - September 7, 2020
- Thanksgiving - November 26, 2020
- Christmas - December 25, 2020
- New Year's Day - January 1, 2021
Early closing notice: All TriHealth Clinics at Walgreens will be closing early at 4:30 p.m. on Christmas Eve, December 24 and New Years Eve, December 31, with the exception of the Sharonville store, which will be closing at 5 p.m. This applies only to our clinics and does not apply to Walgreens store locations.
*Applies to TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens only. Does not apply to Walgreens store locations.
|Location||Mon - Fri||Saturday||Sunday|
|Colerain||8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Deer Park||8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Loveland||8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Monfort Heights||8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Norwood||8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Sharonville||9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.||9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Withamsville||8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.||9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.||9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
2. Do I need to make an appointment to visit a TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens?
Appointments are recommended. Please schedule an appointment here. If we have additional appointments open, we will gladly accommodate walk-ins whenever possible.
3. What are the qualifications of staff at TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens?
All TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens are staffed by family nurse practitioners who are board certified and fully licensed to treat patients 18 months and older.
4. What conditions do TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens treat?
TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens care for needs such as:
5. Are there any conditions that TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens cannot treat?
For serious health conditions—such as chest pain, severe abdominal pain, shortness of breath, and uncontrolled bleeding—you should visit the nearest emergency room or call 911.
We cannot perform Department of Transportation (DOT) or pre-operative physicals. We can perform administrative and sports physicals.
6. Do you perform COVID 19 testing at TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens?
Yes, we have nasal PCR COVID 19 testing available as part of an office visit. We do not perform stand alone COVID 19 testing without an evaluation.
We ask that all patients requesting COVID 19 testing do the following:
- Schedule an appointment in advance
- Wear a mask covering their mouth and nose at all times in the Walgreens stores
- Practice proper social distancing
- Wait in your car until 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Then please come in and sign in at the kiosk.
- Exit the store after your visit. Walgreens can generally assist with over the counter items through the pharmacy drive-through.
7. How long does it take to get results of the PCR COVID 19 test?
Results of the PCR test take 3-6 days. The result time is generally shorter for those who work in healthcare.
8. Do you have rapid COVID 19 testing available at TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens?
Supplies are extremely limited for rapid testing. Due to the high demand of these supplies, we do not currently have rapid testing available.
9. Who can be tested for COVID 19 at TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens?
We can test patients who are experiencing symptoms such as cough or fever can be tested. Additionally, we can test asymptomatic patients, but recommend waiting approximately 5-6 days after a known exposure for testing to limit false negative results.
10. Is COVID 19 testing covered by insurance?
While these tests are generally covered by insurance, we do recommend checking with your insurance provider prior to your visit to confirm.
11. Do TriHealth Clinics at Walgreens see children?
TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens cares for children ages 18 months and older.
12. Can I get vaccines at a TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens?
We offer the following vaccines:
13. Do I have to be a TriHealth patient to go to a TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens?
TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens are open for everyone and can care for you whether you have a TriHealth physician, non-TriHealth physician, or no physician at all.
14. Can I go to a TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens if I get injured on the job?
No - please see occupational medicine or Priority Care.
15. What do I need to bring with me when I visit a TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens?
When you visit a TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens, please bring:
- A form of photo identification (for example, a driver’s license)
- A printed copy of your insurance card
- A form of payment. We offer convenient payment options, including cash and credit card.
- An up-to-date list of medications and allergies.
- The name of your primary care physician if known.
16. Will insurance cover my visit?
TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens accepts most major insurance plans. To find out if your insurance plan is accepted, please call your insurance provider.
17. How much will my visit cost me out of pocket?
For most insurance plans, the TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens co-pay is similar to that of a physician’s office. If you do not have insurance, your out-of-pocket costs will depend on the services you need.
18. Are TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens more affordable than a hospital emergency room?
TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens is a reliable, cost-effective alternative to visiting the emergency room (ER) for non-emergency conditions and often cost significantly less than the ER. For most insurance plans, the TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens co-pay is similar to that of a physician’s office.
19. How long will I have to wait to see a provider?
Generally wait times are minimal if appointments are scheduled ahead of time. To schedule an appointment online, click here.
20. What if I need a lab test or an X-ray?
TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens can order lab tests or X-rays; however, you will need to go to a different site to have these tests completed.
21. What if I need to see a specialist?
TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens can refer you to a specialist, if needed.
22. What if I need follow-up care after my visit to a TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens?
TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens providers will refer you to your primary care physician for follow-up care. If you do not have a primary care physician, we can help you find a physician that meets your needs.
23. Will my primary care physician be aware that I visited a TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens?
Yes, TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens will notify your primary care physician of your visit and make information about your care available so that he/she can coordinate appropriate follow-up care.
24. What should I expect when visiting a TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens?
When you visit a TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens, you will sign in and complete registration on the kiosk located directly outside of the clinic.
- During the registration process, you will enter your insurance information.
- There are chairs for you to sit in as you wait for the provider to see you.
- After your evaluation is complete, you will be prescribed medications (if indicated), given follow-up instructions, and offered an access code to your MyChart online patient portal.