TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion Career Opportunities
|Aquatics Group Exercise Instructor|
|Environmental Services Technician – Weekend Shift|
|Group Fitness Instructor|
|Licensed Massage Therapist|
Lifeguard - full time
|Member Services Coordinator|
Visit TriHealth's Careers page.
TriHealth Pavilion Internship Opportunities
Our internships are designed to help current undergraduate and graduate students obtain credit to fulfill requirements to complete a degreed program. As one of only 15 Certified Medical Fitness Facilities in the United States, your internship will be a unique and cutting edge experience as you work on ground breaking integration strategies. Please note, internships are unpaid.
TriHealth Fitness and Health Pavilion currently offers several types of internships:
- Athletic Training
- On-site Corporate Fitness & Health Promotion
- Medically-based Fitness Center
- Health Promotion/Wellness (for example, health risk appraisals, health education events etc.)
- Child Development/Children’s Recreation (adult and child)
- Fitness Business Management
- Marketing, Sales, Promotion & Communication
- Day Spa Management
Application deadlines annually are as follows:
- Summer: May - August, application deadline: April 1.
- Fall: September - December, application deadline: August 1.
- Spring: January - May, application deadline: December 1.
Session dates may be adjusted for semester and quarter schedules.
To request application materials, contact email LaShaunda Jones or call her at (513) 246-2647 or Fax (513) 985-0918
Printable Internship Information & Internship Application