The multiple award-winning TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion is located at Interstate 71 and Pfeiffer Road in historic Montgomery, Ohio. Noted as an easy access point for commuters working in Cincinnati , Montgomery combines big-city sophistication with small-town historic charm. The Pavilion is a certified medical fitness center, the first to be certified in the nation, and the only certified fitness center in Cincinnati. Because the TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion is dedicated to optimizing the health of the community through prevention, exercise, rehabilitation and wellness education, we are pleased to regularly support and partner with our local Montgomery neighbors.
Specifically, the TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion:
- Offers several free health and wellness opportunities to the community each year, including:
- Community open houses
- FREE Healthy Living Workshops every month
- Physician talks
- Hosts high school sport physicals for area schools
- Is a member of the Montgomery, Ohio Chamber of Commerce and supports several community events in conjunction with the chamber.
- Sponsors local events that fall in line with TriHealth's mission. Any sponsorship inquiries should be made to TriHealth's Community Relations Department, TriHealth Corporate Offices, 619 Oak Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45206.
- Awards Membership Financial Assistance to individuals with both a financial need and a medical need that can be improved by our unique services and amenities.
Guests/nonmembers are welcome! Come enjoy the fitness center, more than 80 group fitness classes in studios and pools, amenities and more. The Pavilion Spa, Atrium Cafe, Shop at the Pavilion are open to the public.
Guests can purchase passes as follows: $20 per day, $50 per week, or a series guest pass of any 10 nonconsecutive visits for $140. Guests are required to provide a valid driver's license, complete and sign a guest waiver and bring a quarter to operate our guest lockers provided for their convenience during their visit. Towels, locks, body wash, shampoo, lotion and blow dryers are provided for members and guests to enjoy.
Mission Statement for the TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion
The TriHealth Fitness and Health Pavilion is dedicated to optimizing the health status of the community through prevention, exercise, rehabilitation and wellness education. As a medically-certified fitness center, we provide integrated, holistic opportunities for physical, mental and emotional well-being, delivered by caring professionals in a clean, safe, service-driven environment.