Don’t miss this year’s information-packed conference featuring dynamic speakers and the latest perspectives on caring for our aging population. Check back for featured topics and speakers and registration information.
Thursday, October 17, 2019
Registration and breakfast: 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Symposium: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Manor House Banquet & Conference Center
7440 Mason-Montgomery Road
Mason, OH 45040
Fees for this event include a continental breakfast, breaks, lunch, continuing education credits and parking. This fee must be paid in advance. Payment can be made online by credit card or PayPal or by submitting a check.
For more information email Jill_Goodman@TriHealth.com
Charles Ryan Minton
President of CRM Hospitality & Consulting, LLC
As a Hotel General Manager, Ryan’s ability to assemble dynamic teams, to create environments where employees feel valued and empowered and his capacity to identify inefficiencies have led to record breaking revenues, profits and some of the highest recognition in hospitality.
As an award-winning former Marriott and Hilton general manager, Ryan brings his passion for delivering an amazing customer and employee experience by sharing the ideas, tools and hotel secrets that can be applied to any industry for immediate, powerful and game changing results.
Employee enthusiasm is a crucial element of customer service. Ryan sees phenomenal customer service as a natural extension of a phenomenal employee culture. Unforgettable experiences generate loyalty and a competitive advantage for businesses. Ryan shares key themes to cultivate a culture that is both patient and employee-centric with easy-to-implement tools and strategies that will begin to elevate and transform your customer service approach.
Schedule of Events:
- Registration and Continental Breakfast | 7 a.m. - 8 a.m.
Visit exhibit halls and networking
Sponsored by Caring Place Healthcare Group
- Welcome and Introductions | 8 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
Lori Baker-MSOL,MSW/LSW Director of Ambulatory Care Management and Senior Services/Post-Acute Care
Amy Owens - RN, BS, MHA- Director of Operations – American Mercy Home Care
- Opening Keynote- HealthCare Trends: Finding Your “Ready Plan” | 8:15 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
Karen Hagerty -Director of Business Development for TriHealth.
Sponsored by Meadowbrook Care Center
- Morning Break | 9:15 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
Sponsored by Life Enriching Communities
- Morning Session I: There's Hope. There's Help. Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment. | 9:45 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
Haley Cole, MSW, LSW and Darsey Raymond, MS, LPC, LCDC III
Sponsored by Evergreen & Wellspring Retirement Communities
- Morning Session II: Transitioning Through the Ages | 10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Devin Dame- President, Gatlyn Dame Group, Inc
Sponsored by Foundations Health Solutions
- Lunch | 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Prayer- Monnie Cain- Monnie Caine, M.Div, BCC- Chaplain -Hospice of Cincinnati
Sponsored by Carespring Health Care Management
- Afternoon Session I: Medical Cannabis Basics | 12:45 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
Teaera L Roland FNP-BC, MSN CARN-AP CCM
Sponsored by R&B Healthcare
- Afternoon Session II: Healing Communications for Ourselves and Clients | 1:45 p.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Deborah Jordan RN, ME.d and William L. Cahalan, Ph.D
Sponsored by The Atlantes
- Afternoon Break | 2:45 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Sponsored by Christian Village Communities
- Closing Keynote: Thanks for Coming In Today | 3:15 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Charles Ryan Minton- President of CRM Hospitality & Consulting, LLC
Sponsored by Cedar Village
- 2019 Symposium Beverage Sponsor: Seasons/Courtyard at Seasons
- 2019 Symposium Brochure Sponsor: The Advanced Therapy Center at Chesterwood Village
- 2019 Symposium Giveaways Sponsor: Care Connection of Cincinnati/Gem City Homecare
- 2019 Symposium Notepad Giveaways Sponsor: Hospice of Cincinnati