Care for the Full Spectrum of Fetal Conditions
Below is a list of the more common conditions we evaluate and treat at the Cincinnati Children's Fetal Care Center; however, our expertise is not limited to the conditions listed.
For more information, or if you do not see the condition that you are looking for, call 513 862 6200.
- Bladder outlet obstruction (BOO)
- Complex congenital anomalies
- Congenital heart defects (in conjunction with the CCHMC Fetal Heart Program)
- CHAOS and complex airway disorder
- Congenital pulmonary airway malformation (CPAM / CCAM)
- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH)
- Fetal echocardiography (in conjunction with CCHMC Pediatric Cardiology team)
- Fetal teratomas and other tumors
- Fetal transfusion for anemia
- Management of isoimmunization, viral diseases and hydrops fetalis
- Myelomeningocele (MMC) / spina bifida
- Twin-reversed arterial perfusion (TRAP) sequence
- Twin-twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS)
- Selective Fetoscopic Laser Photocoagulation
- Prenatal MMC Repair (Open and Fetoscopic)
- Fetoscopic Endoluminal Tracheal Occlusion (FETO)
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- EXIT procedures
- Shunts, anmioinfusion, amnioport, PUBS, intrauterine transfusions, etc.
The Fetal Care Center offers sophisticated diagnostic testing and comprehensive treatment options. We draw on extensive resources available through the center’s collaboration of Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, TriHealth, and University of Cincinnati Medical Center.