TriHealth Women’s Center Kenwood offers outpatient nutrition counseling that includes individualized nutrition assessment, diagnosis and intervention. After the initial assessment, our Registered Dietitian Nutritionist will monitor and evaluate progress with the patient and their targeted nutrition plan. Nutrition education for disease prevention and nutrition counseling for chronic conditions are provided over a series of visits.
- Nutrition screening and education
- Individual nutrition consultations
- Weight loss, weight maintenance or weight gain strategies
- Nutrition counseling for chronic health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.
- Meal planning strategies
- Counseling regarding food allergies and intolerance
- Dietary support for patients facing cancer, gastrointestinal conditions
- General healthy lifestyle
- Previous bariatric surgery
- Other services available, please call to inquire.