TriHealth is seeking a passionate, motivated BE/BC Endocrinologist to join our team of highly-trained endocrinology and diabetes care physicians. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills along with a demonstrated commitment to patient-centered care.
TriHealth physician enjoy:
· hospital employed opportunity in a health system recognized for its culture of excellence
· collegial work environment, supportive administration and experienced support staff
· large referral base from established TriHealth physician community
· value-based compensation with productivity incentives and sign-on bonus
· excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision
· progressive retirement offerings including matching 401k
· malpractice coverage
· employee wellness and lifestyle programs with on-site fitness centers and more
In this role you will use your knowledge and collaborative skills to work with physician and team members across our system to grow and develop our Endocrinology plan of care. You will be integral in furthering our efforts that support the existing and growing transgender patient population TriHealth cares for within the Greater Cincinnati region.
Together with focused support services our Endocrinologists work with patients throughout the region to diagnosis and manage hormonal conditions that involve the endocrine glands, including the thyroid, adrenal and pituitary glands which regulate metabolism. Our goal is to provide educational, instructive, compassionate care that helps patients take control of their health and wellbeing.
Our comprehensive range of conditions treated includes but is not limited to:
· Diabetes Type 1 and 2* · Insulin Resistance · Adrenal Disease · Hirsutism
· Male Hypergonadism · Parathyroid Disease · Hyperthyroidism · Thyroid Cancer
· Pituitary Disease · Obesity · High Cholesterol · Osteoporosis · Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
· Endocrine issues for transgender patients
*TriHealth has been ranked in the top 50 nationwide by the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals list for Diabetes and Endocrinology care.
TriHealth has more than 12,000 employees and consistently ranks among the top employers in the nation. We have been recognized as a “Top 100 Integrated” Health System for more than a decade and also designated a “Top 15 Health System” by Truven Health Analytics.
Cincinnati is served by a busy international airport. The city offers rich culture and diversity along with strong educational offerings, and affordable and engaging neighborhoods. You’ll find a wide variety of great recreational activities, a vibrant riverfront and exceptional arts, fine dining and entertainment, making it a great place to call home. Attractive relocation packages are available.
Join us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you’ll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
Call, text or send your CV:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
firstname.lastname@example.org / 859 653 1392
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.