|Department:||TriHealth Primary Care|
Be a valued partner in getting healthcare right: Rewarding Primary Care opportunity in growing market – Significant SIGN-ON BONUS!
As our outpatient footprint continues to grow and expand to better serve our patient population, we are welcoming engaging IM and FM physicians to our established Oxford Primary Care team with offices in Oxford, Ohio, and Brookville, Indiana. One specific need is an experienced FM physician with proven leadership skills to help us launch an additional primary care office to serve these growing areas.
Second and third year Primary Care residents are encouraged to apply—ask about our loan forgiveness!
Our Oxford team is an outstanding group of medical professionals who provide progressive, high-quality care. They are valued members of the TriHealth team and important, invested members of their communities. A strong sense of collaboration along with support and appreciation for their patients and each other is demonstrated daily.
As part of our highly-respected Primary Care team you’ll find:
· full-time employment in a career opportunity with flexible schedule and call.
· work/life balance that is not just a bullet point—it is demonstrated, valued and maintained.
· competitive, value-based compensation along with productivity incentives.
· SIGNIFICANT SIGN-ON/RETENTION BONUS with your commitment.
· comprehensive Total Rewards benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, generous PTO, structured wellness and lifestyle programs, progressive retirement offerings, malpractice coverage and more.
· broad ease-of-access to endorsed, collaborative Physician Specialists throughout TriHealth and the specific expertise they deliver in key areas of specialty care and research.
· engaging close-knit communities that offer small town benefits while embracing big city diversity—attractive relocation packages available.
The Oxford group enjoys continuity of care through McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital, an established, fully-accredited facility located in Oxford, Ohio. One of the hospitals in TriHealth’s innovative, award-winning system of care, MHMH is built on an almost 60-year history of service to Oxford and the surrounding area, providing high-quality care to nearly 100,000 people annually.
TriHealth provides safe, reliable, patient-focused care to one in three Greater Cincinnatians. If you share our vision of getting healthcare right by helping individuals and families be their healthiest selves, join us on our rewarding journey of caring for people first—our patients, their families and each other.
Contact: Carrie Case, TriHealth Physician Recruiter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 513 365 2555
Oxford, Ohio — just a 30 to 40-minute commute from Northern Cincinnati
You’ll find an exceptional educational system and an inviting and affordable real estate market along with a great dining, arts and entertainment footprint. Oxford is home to Miami University where hallmarks of its rich culture, creativity and diverse initiatives flood the community. The Miami Recreation Center promotes and enhances wellness in the community.
Brookville, Indiana — just 40 minutes from Cincinnati and an hour from Indianapolis
On any given day you can race watercraft on Brookville Lake, dig your boots into the landscape’s endless wooded trails, stroll the retail and festival streets of downtown or appreciate one of the area’s countless historic sites. You’ll find just the right balance of rejuvenating outdoor activity and refreshing small town charm in this gracious, welcoming community.
We are physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.