How to Become a New Patient - Eligibility Criteria
- Patient lives in Hamilton County, Ohio
- Patient does not have private insurance
- Health insurance is not available through the patient's employer
- Patient is ineligible for Medicaid or Medicare
- Patient must have an income less than 200% of poverty level
- Patient must be over 18
- Patient must not be pregnant
- Patients must come into the center between the hours of 9:00am-3:30pm, Monday through Friday, to fill out a new patient application.
- Patients must also bring a proof of residence (i.e. bill, piece of mail) with their name and address on it
- Patients are seen by appointment only
Comprehensive Services We Offer
At our center, you can expect the same medical care that you are offered when you have insurance. Our complete list of services includes:
- Dental care
- Diabetes Counseling
- Diabetes Retinal Exams
- Gynecology (No OB)
- Nutrition Counseling
- Pharmacy Counseling
- Physical Therapy
- Preventative Care Education
- Primary Care
- Screening Eye Exams
- Screening Mammograms
- Smoking Cessation
Donate Today. The Free Health Center appreciates the generosity of those who make this work possible.
513 246 6888.
The Free Health Center runs on doctors, nurses and social workers who volunteer their time, and more are needed.
The Good Samaritan Free Health Center, which opened in January 2011, has helped thousands of uninsured, non-Medicaid/Medicare-eligible adults find a medical home where they are able to receive regular primary health care. Our goal is to provide uninsured adults in Hamilton County, who are at risk for chronic diseases like diabetes and hypertension, the medical care they need to enjoy a higher quality of life.
How We're Funded
The Good Samaritan Free Health Center is solely funded through philanthropic dollars.