Staffed by some of the most renowned specialty physicians and gynecologists in the region, the Good Samaritan’s Women’s Center provides comprehensive, patient- centered care across a wide range of women’s health specialties and ages.
Comprehensive Women's Services For You
Our highly trained team of physicians, nurses and therapists collaborate to coordinate care, relieve anxiety, and work toward the best outcomes. Our comprehensive services include:
- Colon and rectal conditions, including chronic constipation, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, and inflamed colon.
- Gynecologic oncology for conditions such as ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, and uterine cancer.
- Specialty gynecology for conditions such as vulvodynia, vaginal cysts, uterine bleeding, and abnormal Pap tests.
- Urogynecology for conditions such as urinary incontinence, pelvic support problems, bladder or pelvic pain, and emptying disorders.
- Physical Therapy for conditions such as bladder and bowel incontinence and pelvic pain.
- Robotic Surgery for gynecologic cancers, fibroids, and prolapse.
|Our Doctors and Practitioners
Fellowship: Carle Foundation Hospital, University of Illinois
Residency: Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Medical Education: Saba University, Saba, Netherlands-Antilles
Fellowship: Washington University
Residency: Washington University
Medical Education: Ohio State University
Residency: The Ohio State University
Medical Education: The Ohio State University
Fellowship: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Residency: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Medical Education: University of Kentucky College of Medicine
Residency: The University of Michigan Medical Center
Medical Education: Case Western Reserve University
Fellowship: Good Samaritan Hospital
Residency: Good Samaritan Hospital
Medical Education: University of Cincinnati